8, Boudreau Lane
Haute-Aboujagane, NB E4P 5N1
Fax: 506 532-6487
Tel.: 506 532-3674
Toll Free: 1 833 561-1213
(in North America only)
MONTREAL .............2 NIGHTS
Hotel accommodation choices ...........Bonaventure Tours® has chosen many different hotels that live up to your expectations. We will give you more details upon contact.
Meal package................2 Full American breakfasts at hotel.
2 Quality meals at superb restaurants.
- Sightseeing tour of Cosmopolitan Montréal, Sainte - Catherine Street, Old Montréal, Old Port of Montréal with escort.
- Visit Montréal's Chinatown. Developed in the late 1860s when Chinese immigrants came to work in the mines and on the railroad, Chinatown's institutions, restaurants and shops remain one of the key rallying points of Montréal's Chinese community. Its main artery is La Gauchetière Street, which has become a pedestrian mall.
- Visit Montréal's Saint-Joseph's Oratory. The largest sanctuary, one of the most important spiritual centres in the world, dedicated to Saint Joseph. Founded by Brother André (1845 - 1937), a Holy Cross monk to whom numerous miraculous cures have been attributed.
- Visit Montréal's Biodôme. Looking for an exotic location? Want to go South or to the Far North? Explore the Tropical Rainforest! Enter a bat cave! Then the Biodôme is the place to be!
- Visit Montréal's Insectarium. Unique in America, an avant-garde museum, the Montréal Insectarium invites you to discover a whole new world; the stange and fascinating insect world.
- Visit Montréal's Botanical Garden. Second most important in the world, Montréal Botanical Garden presents an extraordinary plant collection over 73 hectares (180 acres) of land. More than 26,000 species and varieties, representing flora from around the world.
- Visit Montréal's Molson Centre. The home of the Montréal Canadiens, the Molson Centre has been designed to seat more than 21,000 sports enthusiasts.
- Visit Montréal's Olympic Park. Welcome to the world's the tallest inclined tower! Site of the 1976 Olympic Games, the Olympic Park is a world-class tourist attraction as well as peerless architectural complex. Ride a cable car to the Observatory at the top of the world's tallest inclined tower. Imagine yourself climbing for 2 minutes in a cable car with bay windows ; the scenery unravels before you as far as the eye can see. Home of the EXPOS baseball team.
- Visit the Biosphère. This former Expo ' 67 American pavilion is Canada's premier ecowatch observation centre, a hyper-modern interactive museum highlighting the water resource. The geodesic dome houses four exhibition areas featuring movies, easy-to-operate computers, giant scale models and a multimedia show on six circular mobile screens. This hi-tech approach is guaranteed to delight visitors while sensitizing them to the importance and fragility of the Saint Lawrence - Great Lakes ecosystem.
- Shopping in the EATON Shopping Centre. The largest shopping centre in Downtown Montréal.
- Full coordinator during your stay in Montréal.
- Security guard at night from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Baseball game with the EXPOS at the Olympic Park.
- Visit the famous LA RONDE with over 32 rides offering a wide range of thrills and chills. La Ronde is the largest amusement park in Québec. LE DRAGON'S indoor roller - coaster with special effects will take you on a very exciting ride. Should be open in May.
- Visit the Redpath Museum . A natural history museum whose collections allow the visitor to admire the major groups of modern and prehistoric animals , to learn of the beauty of rocks , crystals and precious stones, and to catch a glimpse of daily life in ancient or faraway cultures.
- Visit Notre - Dame Basilica. A masterpiece of néo - Gothic architecture, Notre - Dame Basilica was constructed between 1824 and 1829. Its East Tower, known as « The Temperance », holds a ten - bell carillon , while the West Tower called « The Perseverance » , holds "Le Gros Bourdon', a bell weighing 10, 900 kg (24,029 lbs.) . The polychrome interior is highlighted by outstanding woodwork that is either painted or gilded.
TEACHERS OR TOUR ORGANIZERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE FOR ALL PROPOSED CULTURAL PROGRAMS.
- Two teachers per room.
- Step by step guide to organize the trip with all necessary documentation.
- Ratio of 1 teacher per 10 paying participants / student.
- Teachers or tour organizers travel and participates free in all proposed packaged activities as stated above in program.
Bonaventure Tours® will do its utmost to make this, the very best trip that students and teachers ever had. We strive to improve our educational programs and services to you and your students each year.
This is only a proposal for your observation . You may want to add or omit certain activities, price will change according to your requests.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS, ARRANGEMENTS AND COST.