QUEBEC CITY - METRO TORONTO 6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
PLEASE BE PATIENT ! BREATH-TAKING PICTURES ARE DOWNLOADING FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.
Bonaventure Tours'® package will consist of the following :
QUÉBEC CITY............2 NIGHTS
Hotel accommodations choices........... Bonaventure Tours® has chosen many different hotels that live up to your expectations. We will give you more details upon contact.
Meal package..................2 Full American breakfasts at hotel.
2 Quality meals at very good restaurants.
- Motorcoach transportation to and from Québec City and Toronto.. Motorcoach features VHS video cassette player and a stereo cassette music player that are at your disposal . Bonaventure Tours® cannot categorially guarantee this type of motorcoach, however, we do have priority in reservations. If the non availability of the video motorcoach occurs, a new non video motorcoach will be provided.
- Motorcoach transportation to and from stated activities in Québec City, Toronto and area.
- Motorcoach is at your disposal during your stay in Québec City and Toronto.
- Other forms of transportation , depending on method of travel.
- Visits to historical sites that are prevalent in Old Québec City.
- Visit and walking tour of Old Québec City, with time to explore the many boutiques and historical sites Place d'Armes, Place Royale, Rue du Trésor (artists' corner), Château Frontenac, Boardwalk, etc.... ) that are prevalent.
- Visit Québec's Citadelle. Located atop cap Diamant, the Citadelle constitutes the eastern flank of Québec's fortifications. Inspires by it, romantic writers have called Québec the "Gibraltar of America". In 1820, the construction of the Citadelle began; it lasted more than 30 years. The continued presence of the Royal 22e Régiment at the Citadelle since 1920 makes it the largest fortified group of buildings still occupied by troops in North America
- Visit Québec's Artillery Park. The French built various defense works there in the 17th and 18th centuries, while barracks were gradually erected in this zone as of the mid-18th century. Visit historic buildings unique to Québec City: the Dauphine's Redoubt(1712), the officer's quarters(1785) and the cartridge factory's iron foundry(1903).
- Visit Québec's Experience 3D Show. A magical 3D journey through the great historical moments of a capital city which has evolved under Amerindian, French and English influence.
3D sound and image show - Holovideo characters - Animated set - Special Effects - Water Screen.
- Outside the walls of Old Québec City , a night sightseeing panoramic view of the city on a cruise ship the M/V Louis Jolliet with a two hour sail on the famous Saint Lawrence River with dancing to the latest hits , will render a night to remember.
- Visit Québec's Cartier - Brébeuf National Historic Site. This national historic site, located on the north bank of the Saint - Charles River owes its name to Jacques Cartier, the French explorer and to the Jesuit Jean de Brébeuf. It commemorates the first winter the navigator spent in the country ( 1535 - 1536 ).Visitors have access to a replica in dry dock of La Grande Hermine, Jacques Cartier's flagship during his second expedition to America and a reproduction of an Iroquoian longhouse.
- Visit Anima G. Located on the 31st floor in the Marie-Guyart building, Québec City's highest observation point, Anima G provides a breathtaking panorama of the city and its surroundings. Visitors have the opportunity to admire the works of many artists.
- Visit Québec's Place Laurier. One of Eastern Canada's largest shopping centers. ( option )
- Security guard at night from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Full coordinator during your stay in Québec City.
- Luggage tags for all