- Canyon des Chutes Sainte-Anne (falls). Through footpaths running alongside high ledges and bridges hanging onto sheer cliffs, the visitor is thrown into fascinating landscapes where chasms and streams take turns displaying themselves. This site, preserved in its wildness, offers an unforgettable natural sight: a 74 meter-high waterfall (243 feet), the spectacular McNicoll bridge (55 meters or 180 feet above the canyon), a 15 meter-wide giant pothole (50 feet) and lots more.
- Imax Cinéma. The Imax Theatre in Québec City presents IMAX and IMAX 3D films on the largest IMAX screen in Canada - 20.5 meters high by 28.2 meters wide - as high as an eight storey building and 90 feet wide. This unique projection system is the key to the sharpness and clarity of IMAX films. Reinforced by the powerful wrap around IMAX Digital Sound System and a specially designed auditorium with over 300 steeply-pitched seats. IMAX films put you in the centre of the action like no other motion picture format can.
- The Cyclorama. The world's largest panorama. The world-wide fame of this panorama realization yearly attracts ever increasing numbers of tourist and pilgrims to Ste-Anne-de- Beaupré, where Cyclorama has been on exhibit since 1895. Cyclorama creates an illusion of life and relief that is so real that it gives visitors the feeling that they are themselves in Jerusalem and that they relive the sights of the Crucifixion. From the observation point, you can contemplate all the city of Jerusalem and over 80 kilometers of surrounding countryside at the four cardinal points.
- Sightseeing tour of Upper/Lower Québec City with escort in own motor coach.
- Sightseeing tour of the new Montmorency Falls Park. A cable car ride like no other in North America. Students and teachers will ascend the famous Montmorency Falls. Superb experience for all! http://www.chutemontmorency.qc.ca
- Sightseeing tour of Sainte-Anne de Beaupré with own motor coach. The Shrine of Sainte Anne de Beaupré, dedicated to the honor of the Grandmother of Christ, is one of the oldest pilgrimage centers in North America. For more than 300 years, pilgrims have been coming to Ste. Anne de Beaupré from almost everywhere. The cross - chapped building is covered with with granite. The inside, lighted by 200 stained glass windows and remarkable rose, is divided into a nave and four aisles by huge pillars, each of these topped with a sculpted capital.
- Visit Québec's Artillery Park. The French built various defense works there in the 17th and 18th centuries, while barracks were gradually erected in this zone as of the mid-18th century. Visit historic buildings unique to Québec City: the Dauphine's Redoubt(1712), the officer's quarters(1785) and the cartridge factory's iron foundry(1903).
- Visit Québec's Cartier - Brébeuf National Historic Site. This national historic site, located on the north bank of the Saint - Charles River owes its name to Jacques Cartier, the French explorer and to the Jesuit Jean de Brébeuf. It commemorates the first winter the navigator spent in the country ( 1535 - 1536 ).
- Visit Anima G. Located on the 31st floor in the Marie-Guyart building, Québec City's highest observation point, Anima G provides a breathtaking panorama of the city and its surroundings. Visitors have the opportunity to admire the works of many artists.
TORONTO 3 NIGHT
Hotel accommodations choices............Bonaventure Tours has chosen many different hotels that live up to your expectations. We will give you more details upon contact.
Meal package ........3 Full American breakfasts at hotel.
3 Quality meals at very good restaurants.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
You are in the year 1093 AD, and you are the guest of the royal family. Every detail has been faithfully recreated for your entertainment and delight. Imagine stepping back in time one thousand years, as you feast on a hearty four course banquet served medieval style. You'll marvel as spirited stallions perform intricate maneuvers. Gaze in awe as fearless knights on horseback compete in daring tournament games of skill and accuracy. You will cheer your Knight to victory as he battles for the right to choose his Queen of Love and Beauty. Performances from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Motor coach transportation to and from stated activities in Toronto and area.
- Motor coach is at your disposal during your stay in Toronto.
- Sightseeing tour of Metropolitan Toronto with escort in own motor coach.
- Walking tour of Downtown Toronto with escort.
- Shopping in Downtown Toronto at the EATON CENTRE.
- Visit the famous CN Tower. Students and teachers will visit the Observation Level that includes the EcoDek & Glass Floor; the Simulator Theatre (combines a thrilling, full motion flight simulation with a fantastic 70mm surround-sound film) and Q-Zar a futuristic live action laser game.
- Visit the Metro Toronto Zoo.
- Visit and guided tour of the Toronto Skydome. Sky Dome is the world's first multi-purpose stadium with a retractable roof. Home of the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team.
- A full day at Paramount Pictures CANADA'S WONDERLAND. Amusement theme park. Over 140 attractions. Ticket set for the rides provided for all. PARK OPENS FROM 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (spring - summer -fall).
- Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame. The Hockey Hall of Fame offers hockey fans of all ages and levels of interest an exciting and entertaining look at the great game of hockey. Visit the spectacular Bell Great Hall, where you can get your picture taken with the Stanley Cup and many more.
- Full coordinator during your stay in Toronto.
- Security guard at night from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Luggage tags for all.
- BLUE JAYS BASEBALL GAME : Watch a Blue Jays Baseball Game. During your visit to Toronto, if the Blue Jay's are playing, we will reserve the tickets as part of your package. As soon as we receive your preferred dates we will contact you and provide the seating options and prices.
- PLAYS at the Theatre :
Prices varies upon choices. We will let you know when contact is made.
- NIAGARA FALLS : Visit Niagara Falls where Canada and the United States meet with a waterfall in the Niagara River , divided by an island into a Horseshoe or Canadian Falls (2,600 ft wide, 162 ft high)and American Falls (1,000 ft wide, 167 ft high). Superb view!
TEACHERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE FOR ALL PROPOSED CULTURAL PROGRAMS :
- Two teachers per room.
- Step by step guide to organize the trip with all the necessary documentation.
- Ratio on 1 teacher per 10 paying participants / students.
- Teachers travel and participate free in all proposed packaged activities as stated above in program.
Bonaventure Tours will do its utmost to make this, the very best trip that students and teachers ever had. We strive to improve our educational programs and services to you and your students each year.
This is only a proposal for your observation . You may want to add or omit certain activities, price will change according to your requests.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS, ARRANGEMENTS AND COST.
TEL : 1-833-561-1213 -