QUÉBEC CITY - OTTAWA .............. 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
PLEASE BE PATIENT ! BREATH-TAKING PICTURES ARE DOWNLOADING FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.
package will consist of the following :
QUÉBEC CITY...................2 NIGHTS
Hotel accommodations choices......Bonaventure Tours® has chosen many different hotels that live up to your expectations. We will give you more details upon contact.
Meal package ...... 2 Full American breakfasts at the hotel
2 Quality meals at very good restaurants.
- Motorcoach transportation to and from Québec City. Motorcoach features VHS video cassette player and a stereo cassette music player that are at your disposal . Bonaventure Tours® cannot categorically guarantee this type of motorcoach, however, we do have priority in reservations. If the non availability of the video motorcoach occurs, a new non video bus will be provided.
- Other forms of transportation, depending on method of travel.
- Motorcoach transportation to and from stated activities in Québec City, Ottawa and area.
- Motorcoach is at your disposal during your stay in Québec City and in Ottawa.
- Sightseeing tour of Upper/Lower Québec City with escort in own motorcoach
- Sightseeing tour of the new Montmorency Falls Park. A cable car ride like no other in North America. Students and teachers will ascend the famous Montmorency Falls. Superb experience for all. http://www.chutemontmorency.qc.ca
- Sightseeing tour of Sainte-Anne de Beaupré with own motorcoach. The Shrine of SainteAnne de Beaupré, dedicated to the honor of the Grandmother of Christ, is one of the oldest pilgrimage centres in North America. For more than 300 years, pilgrims have been coming to St. Anne de Beaupré from almost everywhere. The cross - chaped building is covered with granite. The inside, lighted by 200 stained glass windows and a remarkable rose, is divided into a nave and four aisles by huge pillars, each of these topped with a sculpted capital.
- Visits to historical sites that are prevalent in Old Québec City.
- Visit and walking tour of Old Québec City, with time to explore the many boutiques and historical sites Place d'Armes, Place Royale, Rue du Trésor (artists' corner), Château Frontenac, Boardwalk, etc....) that are prevalent.
- Visit Québec's Citadelle. Located atop cap Diamant, the Citadelle constitutes the eastern flank of Québec's fortifications. Inspires by it, romantic writers have called Québec the "Gibraltar of America". In 1820, the construction of the Citadelle began; it lasted more than 30 years. The continued presence of the Royal 22e Régiment at the Citadelle since 1920 makes it the largest fortified group of buildings still occupied by troops in North America.
- Visit Québec's Artillery Park. The French built various defense works there in the 17th and 18th centuries, while barracks were gradually erected in this zone as of the mid-18th century. Visit historic buildings unique to Québec City: the Dauphine's Redoubt(1712), the officer's quarters(1785) and the cartridge factory's iron foundry(1903).
- Visit Québec's Experience 3D Show. A magical 3D journey through the great historical moments of a capital city which has evolved under Amerindian, French and English influence.
3D sound and image show - Holovideo characters - Animated set - Special Effects - Water Screen.
- Outside the walls of Old Québec City , a night sightseeing panoramic view of the city on a cruise ship the M/V Louis Jolliet with a two hour sail on the famous Saint Lawrence River with dancing to the latest hits, will render a night to remember.
- Visit Québec's Cartier - Brébeuf National Historic Site. This national historic site, located on the north bank of the Saint - Charles River owes its name to Jacques Cartier, the French explorer and to the Jesuit Jean de Brébeuf. It commemorates the first winter the navigator spent in the country (1535 - 153 ).
Visitors have access to a replica in dry dock of La Grande Hermine, Jacques Cartier's flagship during his second expedition to America and a reproduction of an Iroquoian longhouse.
- Visit Anima G. Located on the 31st floor in the Marie-Guyart building, Québec City's highest observation point, Anima G provides a breathtaking panorama of the city and its surroundings. Visitors have the opportunity to admire the works of many artists.
- Visit Québec's Place Laurier. One of Eastern Canada's largest shopping centers.
- Security guard at night from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Full coordinator during your stay in Québec City.
- Luggage tags for all.